Please don’t ignore my messages!
The whole human history is an evolution of technology.
Since the invention of the wheel, around 3500 BC, it just continued to spin the same way for thousands of years. The technology is evolving and the force, pushing the wheels forward, became more powerful and effective but the goal remained the same – delivering cargo from point A to point B.
Communication became the thing before languages were invented. Everything started with drawings on the cave walls and evolved through stone, paper, radio, TV, and then mobile devices.
The goal stays the same – delivering a piece of a message from person A to person B.
With communication comes reaction.
- You don’t have time to respond
- Talking is not your mood now
- You need a moment to finish your food
- Your phone is in the bag
Notifications continue arriving. As the result – the other side never receives an answer.
But do you always have to answer? A simple “like” is enough in most cases – “Yeah. I’ve seen it. Don’t worry.”
There are many mobile communication apps available today.
- Facebook Messenger
- Google Meet
- Microsoft Teams
- Apple Messages
The list is endless. It’s enough to go and search through the communication category in the App Store or Google Play to understand the endless list of lookalikes and replications. Everyone is fighting for the audience. That’s the goal.
It is always refreshing to see new ideas appearing
- Instagram and Hipstamatic inventing picture filters.
- Viber and WhatsApp – voice calls through the data network, literally making landline and phone number obsolete.
- Snapchat and Instagram – disappearing messages and stories.
- Skype, Google Hangouts (Meet) – video communications.
- Apple Messages – interactive avatars.
- Zoom – group video calling from any device imaginable.
In 2018, 2 years ago, developers behind HedzApp, Family Tracking Service, invented kids chat app with a blocking messages feature for Android devices.
What’s new and unique about HedzApp?
HedzApp makes sure messages are delivered
It’s just that simple.
In other words – every message you send becomes #1 priority for the receiving person.
No matter if the person is in the middle of a game, phone call, or not using the device at all – as soon as the message is delivered it is opened and dominates the screen of the device with no way to ignore it.
- It cannot be swiped out
- There’s no way to minimize it
- You cannot dismiss it
It just stays on the screen until you reach to your phone and do one of the following:
- You like the message
- You dislike it
- You respond with your own one
It is “glued” to your screen until you see and respond.
Today – it is the only way to avoid being ignored in a mobile communication.
Let’s see the app in action.
Being a modern application, developed by a professional team, HedzApp provides a lot of additional functionality.
- Voice messages
- Picture alerts
- Live location tracking – you can see where the message was delivered, seen, responded to. All three can be taken in different places!
- It allows 20 people in the family circle – kids, parents, grandparents, friends.
- New connections are added by scanning a QR code or by sharing a link.
- There are no strangers because everybody sees everybody else. There’s no bullying either.
- It has SOS alerts that overload voice settings and play loud because they are SOS. We use it to locate misplaced phones too.
- 7 presets of quick self-descriptive images kids love using because you don’t need to read or write to say you are home.
It looks like a game. It feels lie a game and it is a joy to use.
We use it on daily basis for communication with family, kids and friends.
We hope you like it too!